What We Do
Morgeez Production has over the years since its inception crafted the art of filming facilitation in Africa. We help international film and tv commercial production companies organize and coordinate entire filming production process. Every segment of production from pre to production is well taken care of by our passionate and dedicated team of local film fixers. Our founder and executive producer Mr. Christopher Odiley is a talented man with great personality which enhances our success in every production we are hire to fix. Local people love and trust him, international clients rely on his ability and expertise to get their filming jobs done.
Pre Production Services
* Research - We ensure you on the know with 100% accurate information
* Unlimited Consultations - No extra costs on consultations as we work with you all the way
* Budgeting - This is one thing we are good at. Filming budget breakdown
* Talents Scouting/Casting - Both union and non-union talents fully outsourced and managed
* Locations scouting - Relentless location scouting, permits and location management
* Film/Labor Permits - Proper filming permits organized and secured well before filming
Production Coordination Services
* Full Film Crew / Film Gears - Trusted partner with all local rental firms.
* Logistics - We gat this under control all logistics
* Casts Management - Our casts coordination and talent relation team ensures proper management
* Crew Management - We only book the best film crew with our reliable partners
* Film Insurance - Every filming sets are insured accordingly.
* Technical Advise - Sound advise to ensure success of entire project duration
Dedicated Auditions/Screen Test Services
Special Characters and Talents Casting Services for television commercials, print ads and movies.
Filming Locations Scouting, location management and permits fixer
Get the right location you need for your film projects in Africa
African Languages Voiceover Actors on Standby
We provide voiceover recordings for major african languages including Swahili, Lingala, Hausa, Amaric, Kikuyu, Luganda, Twi and others.