For Artists Looking for Manager
Written by Christopher Odiley on 24th May 2022
The very first step towards building a successful career as an upcoming artist is securing the services of a knowledgeable artist manager. And Professional artists management service is what Morgeez is capable of offering you. But before we start to enroll you into Morgeez Artists Management Agency roster, please ensure you have the following items ready:
- A mixtape or Album well recorded, mixed, and mastered with commercial or radio quality.
- Information of your recorded tracks including producer, songwriters, recording studios, year of release, etc.
- Artwork for EP or Album cover
- Artwork for Tracks
- If already released, provide a list of stores where its available and other necessary release information
- Note that if not yet released, you may get in contact with the Morgeez Music Distribution department for distribution.
- You must have professional Artists’ Profile Photos. Note, if you haven’t done acceptable artist profile photos as yet, you may arrange with the Morgeez Photo Studios team for a professional artist photoshoot
- Finally, your artist biography: if you have no biography as yet, you may consult Morgeez Contents creators.
- Make sure your profile has all the correct information together with your work.
- A final reminder, you must add your music video or performance video, your profile information, professional artistic photos, then your music artworks.
How to Deliver the Above Materials
The materials required for artist management must be submitted to the Morgeez Support Desk. Click here to access the submission form.
Once we have all the above, you will be admitted into Morgeez Artist Management. Note that without complete information, there’s no way. Our advice is that if you don’t know exactly what to do, simply Book our paid consulting session so you can meet one of our consultants face to face or through video call for a bit of professional advice on the way forward.